Custom Splice - AmSteel Blue
3/8 Main Line Winch Rope - AmSteel Blue
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
3/8" Amsteel Blue rope is rated for an average strength of 19,600 lbs., and minimum strength of 17,600 lbs - Designed to be a direct replacement for Standard Jeep, Truck, and Buggy 8,000 to 15,000 LB Winches from Several Manufacturers.
The original synthetic winch rope, this AmSteel Blue 3/8" rope is American made by the oldest US rope manufacturer. Don’t compromise on excellence. AmSteel Blue offers you a safer, easier to work with, non-metallic upgrade to conventional steel cable. The samthane coating is a step up from the Diamond Line providing protection from ultraviolet rays. The 12-strand single braid yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size-for-size, Is the same strength as steel.
AmSteel Blue Benefits:
- Superior flex fatigue and wear resistence
- Abrasion resistant
- Floats on water, making water recoveries easier
- 1/7 the weight of comparable steel cable
- UV stabilized
Be prepared with a winch loaded with AmSteel Blue’s extremely low stretch, superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Includes 5’ UV-resistant abrasion guard to protect from rocks and other obstacles.
Safety is a key component of all our synthetic rope products:
- No stored energy—if breaking point hit line will give way and fall to the ground
- Does not conduct heat or electricity
- Tube thimble keeps thimble secured in eye to add protection
- Easy to inspect and field splice
- Torque free—will not twist under tension
- No memory retention
Browse more AmSteel Blue Synthetic Winch Ropes here and check our chart to see if this rope with fit your winch.