Factor 55 ProLink Bridle (BLEMISHED)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This is a blemished item. The blemishes are cosmetic imperfections/stains and have no impact on part function. The ProLink Bridles in the photos are for color reference only.
The Factor 55 ProLink Bridle (BLEMISHED) provides winch owners with a means to replace the conventional winch hook with a safer and stronger screw pin shackle/D-ring. The ProLink Bridle is a multiple shackle mount product designed for winch cables. The ProLink Bridle is a specialized commercial product designed primarily for the towing industry. The three individual shackle mounting holes allow the winch operator to mount fixed length bridle links to the outside positioned holes for common bridle towing, as well as a single centered shackle mounting point for a conventional single shackle recovery point. Dedicated shackle mounting points prevent dangerous shackle side loading conditions due to the pivoting feature of the shackle pin mounting hole. This allows for Closed System Winching techniques to be applied. For commercial high repeating bridle towing, dedicated self centering shackles result in a safer means to bridle tow. This ProLink Bridle operation is similar to fish plate towing used in the ship towing industry where boat yaw is undesirable.
- Machined From 6000 Series Billet Aluminum
- 5/8 Diameter Titanium Double Shear Pin
- Working Load Limit Of 16,000 Pounds
- Ultimate Failure Of Greater Than 42,000 Pounds
- EPDM "Rubber Guard" Protects Alloy Hawse Fairleads And Cushions Line Stowage
- Simple Snap Ring Shear Pin Retainment