2 1/2" Custom Splice Hitch Receiver Shackle Adapter
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The 2 1/2" Custom Splice Hitch Receiver Shackle Adapter made from 100% Solid Billet Aluminum. It's a great shackle hitch mount to have anytime you're trucking in mud, rocks or snow. No need to modify for a rear Shackle/Tow point. It is rated for 16,000 lbs. working load. 68,975 lbs. Ultimate failure rating. Weighing in at 2.75 lbs. As always, 100% Made in America. Add our US Made 7/8" (1" pin) Shackle to insure you're using a quality product. Our 7/16" Soft Shackle is another great addition that will work perfectly when wanting to connect to your Hitch Adapter. We designed this mount with a 5/8" pin and a 7/8 shackle in mind to insure the best quality fit and function. Choose between a silver or black anodized 2 1/2 inch receiver hitch adapter.
Machined in-house in Lawrence, KS our Hitch Adapters are a stronger replacement for your truck hitch trailer ball when using as an additional recovery point on your vehicle using a strap or yanker rope. Straps have a tendency to pop off balls without an adapter, giving you a less secure attachment point.
Custom Splice Hitch Adapter Benefits:
- Made with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Designed for use with rope or steel shackles
- Stronger and lighter than commonly available cast steel adapters
- Solid aluminum—not welded (welds can reduce strength and put stress on recovery point)
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8” hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle