12V Pro-Series Albright Contactor Solenoid Replacement
Gigglepin 4x4's Pro series heavy duty Albright winch solenoid contactor upgrade!
Designed & Tested by Gigglepin 4x4 to simplify the wiring on your winch these contactors boast MEGA size internals unequalled in any other Albright contactor.
Available exclusively from Gigglepin, these units are water and shock proof.
Currently available in 12V only (Please note - the voltage of the contactor denotes the voltage that must be used in the switching circuit only) - IF YOU REQUIRE A 24V CONTACTER THEN PLEASE SEE OUR 24V ALBRIGHT SOLENOIDS
In a small, water resistant package, the Albright solenoid can be located near the winch, or in the engine bay for ultimate reliability. One Albright contactor is needed to replace the solenoid pack on standard winches. This Pro series variant features larger contacts than the standard HD item, improving reliability and reducing the risk of premature contactor and motor failure.
The features of the GP Albright Super Duty Solenoid are:
- Lower casing made from less rigid material making the unit more resistant to knocks and bangs
- Built in mounting brackets for secure fitment
- Heavier duty internal contacts
- Spade Terminals for switching circuitry spaced further apart for ease of fitting/maintenance
- 1 yr component failure warranty
- Gigglepin branded label Ideal for use in conjunction with our extended motor bolts and solenoid wiring harnesses
Albright contactor wiring diagram included.