Custom Splice - Diamond Line
ATV Diamond Line Rope / Fairlead Bundle 3/16" X 50'
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
3/16" x 50' Synthetic Winch Main Line Rope - Designed to be a direct replacement for Standard ATV 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 LB Winches from Several Manufacturers and has a breaking strength of 5,000 lbs with the 4 7/8" Bolt Pattern Standard ATV Hawse Fairlead is designed to fit 1,500 lb to 3,500 lb ATV and Side by Side winches and other narrow drum winches.
To complete any off-road ensemble, a light-weight winch line is the perfect fit. Our Diamond Line offers you a safer, easier to work with, non-metallic upgrade to conventional steel cable. Braided under tension with HMPE fibers, synthetic will not kink, burr, fishhook or rust. Stronger (or as strong) as the same diameter equivalent in steel cable with multiple end terminations available to fit your application.
The 4 7/8" Bolt Pattern Standard ATV Hawse Fairlead is machined in-house in Lawrence, KS our 6061 aluminum Fairleads are designed to replace steel rollers or cast cell fairleads when you convert to synthetic. Synthetic rope is low friction which makes it difficult to provide the friction needed for rollers to roll. If you are converting to our AmSteel Blue or Diamond Line rope, you will need to purchase a fairlead for your system.
Diamond Line Benefits:
- Abrasion resistant
- Floats on water, making water recoveries easier
- 1/7 the weight of comparable steel cable
- Flexible with less than 3% stretch
- Crimped drum attachment for winches with side lugs
Custom Splice Fairlead Benefits:
- Tuck up closer to vehicle reducing potential damage
- Milled from solid billet aluminum, much stronger and durable than cast fairleads
- Less damage while off-roading
- Less issues with binding
Get out of the rocks, back on the trail or out of the mud with this easy to maneuver and store rope. The Diamond Line comes with a chaff guard to keep wear and ultraviolet rays off the most used section of your rope.
Safety is a key component of our synthetic rope products:
- No stored energy—if breaking point hit line will give way and fall to the ground
- Does not conduct heat or electricity
- Tube thimble keeps thimble secured in eye to add protection
- Easy to inspect and field splice
- Torque free—will not twist under tension
- No memory retention
Check our chart to see if this rope with fit your winch.