Custom Splice - Diamond Line
1/2" Main Line Winch Rope - Diamond Line
1/2" Synthetic Winch Main Line Rope - Designed to be a direct replacement for Heavy Duty Large Frame Winches from Several Manufacturers and has a breaking strength of 32,000 lbs.
To complete any off-road ensemble, a light-weight winch line is the perfect fit. Our Diamond Line offers you a safer, easier to work with, non-metallic upgrade to conventional steel cable. Braided under tension with HMPE fibers, synthetic will not kink, burr, fishhook or rust. This 1/2" synthetic winch rope is stronger (or as strong) as the same diameter equivalent in steel cable with multiple end terminations available to fit your application.
Diamond Line Benefits:
- Abrasion resistant
- Floats on water, making water recoveries easier
- 1/7 the weight of comparable steel cable
- Flexible with less than 3% stretch
- Crimped drum attachment for winches with side lugs
Get out of the rocks, back on the trail or out of the mud with this easy to maneuver and store 1/2" synthetic winch rope. The Diamond Line comes with a chaff guard to keep wear and ultraviolet rays off the most used section of your rope.
Safety is a key component of our synthetic rope products:
- No stored energy—if breaking point hit line will give way and fall to the ground
- Does not conduct heat or electricity
- Tube thimble keeps thimble secured in eye to add protection
- Easy to inspect and field splice
- Torque free—will not twist under tension
- No memory retention