Pre Order of 3/8 Diamondback and Diamond Mainline Winch Rope
Custom Splice's Diamondback Winch rope has a tightly woven "Snakeskin" Exterior to guard against abrasion and protect the core from damage from the outside.
3/8 has a 21,000 LB AVG Breaking Strength
The 3/8" Diamondback Line Synthetic Winch Rope Mainlines include a 10' chafe guard and one end is spliced with a Steel Tube Thimble Eyelet. The Drum end has a crimped on connector for attaching to drums with a button head screw. This end can be cut off if your winch has a different connection.
Floats on water
The double braided construction helps keep dirt away from the core.
Tougher than Single Braided ropes, where the core of the rope is always exposed.
To complete any off-road ensemble, a light-weight winch line is the perfect fit. Our Diamond Line offers you a safer, easier to work with, non-metallic upgrade to conventional steel cable. Braided under tension with HMPE fibers, synthetic will not kink, burr, fishhook or rust. Stronger (or as strong) as the same diameter equivalent in steel cable with multiple end terminations available to fit your application.
Diamond Line Benefits:
3/8" Synthetic Main Line Winch Rope - Designed to be a direct replacement for Standard Jeep, Truck, and Buggy 8,000 to 15,000 LB Winches from Several Manufacturers and has an average breaking strength of 18,000 lbs.
- Abrasion resistant
- Floats on water, making water recoveries easier
- 1/7 the weight of comparable steel cable
- Flexible with less than 3% stretch
- Crimped drum attachment for winches with side lugs
Get out of the rocks, back on the trail or out of the mud with this easy to maneuver and store rope. The Diamond Line comes with a chaff guard to keep wear and ultraviolet rays off the most used section of your rope.
Safety is a key component of our synthetic rope products:
- No stored energy—if breaking point hit line will give way and fall to the ground
- Does not conduct heat or electricity
- Tube thimble keeps thimble secured in eye to add protection
- Easy to inspect and field splice
- Torque free—will not twist under tension
- No memory retention