Custom Splice - Diamond Line
3/16" x 50' Main Line Winch Rope - Diamond Line
3/16" x 50' Synthetic Winch Main Line Rope - Designed to be a direct replacement for Standard ATV 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 LB Winches from Several Manufacturers and has a breaking strength of 5,000 lbs.
To complete any off-road ensemble, a light-weight winch line is the perfect fit. Our Diamond Line offers you a safer, easier to work with, non-metallic upgrade to conventional steel cable. Braided under tension with HMPE fibers, synthetic will not kink, burr, fishhook or rust. Stronger (or as strong) as the same diameter equivalent in steel cable with multiple end terminations available to fit your application.
Diamond Line Benefits:
- Abrasion resistant
- Floats on water, making water recoveries easier
- 1/7 the weight of comparable steel cable
- Flexible with less than 3% stretch
- Crimped drum attachment for winches with side lugs
Get out of the rocks, back on the trail or out of the mud with this easy to maneuver and store rope. The Diamond Line comes with a chaff guard to keep wear and ultraviolet rays off the most used section of your rope.
Safety is a key component of our synthetic rope products:
- No stored energy—if breaking point hit line will give way and fall to the ground
- Does not conduct heat or electricity
- Tube thimble keeps thimble secured in eye to add protection
- Easy to inspect and field splice
- Torque free—will not twist under tension
- No memory retention